domingo, 1 de mayo de 2016

Digital Porfolio Rubric. (Pedagogy)

Resultado de imagen de rubrica dibus

This post is about the rubic of this digital porfolio. First, I am going to show you the rubic that I have done about this porfolio. I have tried to be as critical as possible, deciding the best option according to the structure and the information that I have written here. 





Secondly, my classmate Ana Cristina González Rubio has done a rubric about my porfolio. It is such as an opinion about it, and here you can see what she thinks about. 


I think that this porfolio is complete, although it has some mistakes, I think that I have done a good work. I have tried to develop the different topics as much as I could, and I am very happy with my classmate's opinion. 

I am very proud of this porfolio. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario